- Use the firmware tool to download your device latest firmware to the Micro SD card.
- Insert memory card into the unit.
- Connect power cord.
- Hold power button for 5 seconds, release power button for 5 seconds, then hold power button for 5 seconds again, then release power button.
- Wait for 1 minute. After your camera updates the logo on the screen, format the SD card.
- Hold Power button to reboot. Now your unit is ready for use.
Attention: If this troubleshooting does not fix your problem, please contact us about our warranty.
354500cookie-checkBlack screen / Update firmware fail trouble shooting