Rexing Woodlens H6 Dual Camera Trail Cam | 4K+FHD Ultra HD Video | 20MP CMOS Motion Sensor with Night Vision | Photo Burst | Time-Lapse | Up to 512GB Memory Expansion | TV Connect | 16 Month Standby | Hunting/Wildlife Camera
- DUAL CAMERA - Rexing H6 captures video using two cams, 4K Ultra HD optimized for the day, and an FHD Infrared cam at night with simultaneous audio recording. No IR CUT switching sound so animals aren’t scared away during the day/night time change.
- BUILT-IN 2.4” LCD & SPEAKER - View/edit video and audio recordings directly on the device without having to remove an SD card or connect directly to a TV to watch videos and photos using AV Output. H6 trail cam supports up to 512GB SD card w/12 Month Standby.
- NIGHT VISION - 35M IR Flash as quickly as 0.2 seconds after sensing motion within the 110° angle of detection of PIR sensors (Front+Side Sensor). Double 850nm high power Infrared light illuminates subjects as far as 65 feet to produce a clear image during the night or low light settings.
- SCHEDULE RECORDING - Manually enter and schedule a time for when you want the camera to start/stop recording. Film and schedule time-lapse videos and photos in up to 20MP image quality with (20 million CMOS) motion sensor designed for cinematic, high production experience.
- RELIABLE DESIGN - Sturdy open/close case protects hunting camera and LCD from rain and dust damage IP66 rating. The mounted camera can be password-protected and secured with a lock to prevent unwanted access. Intuitive easy setup via many included accessories.The perfect choice for wildlife or farm surveillance.
✔ Extended Battery Life, Securely Mounted & Weatherproof
Instant Capture & Wide 120° PIR Angle
Rexing is an American startup from Connecticut with Headquarters in New York. We design, test, and manufacture our devices to guarantee the reliability and longevity of all products.
Class 10 / UHS-I or higher MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 512GB (not included).
- Kingston Canvas Go! MicroSD
- Kingston Canvas React MicroSD
- SanDisk High Endurance MicroSD
NOTE: Please don’t use SanDisk Ultra cards with our cameras.
Please format the SD card on your camera directly. Before you start using a new memory card, you must format the card within the camera using the format function.
- Please format the SD card on your camera directly. Before you start using a new memory card, you must format the card within the camera using the format function.
- Absolutely Trustworthy: Certified by FCC, CE, RoHS
- Please purchase a Micro SD card (up to 512GB) to use with this camera.
– Rexing Woodlens H6 Camera
– Strip Mount
– Screw Mount
– Mounting Screws (3x)
– Installation Tool
– USB to Mini-USB Cable
– AV Cable
– Quick User Guide
- NOTE: Does not include Micro SD card.
- Batteries not included