Rexing V360 Dual Channel Dashboard Camera Recorder Car Dash Cam with Rear Camera
360 Degree Wide Angle | G-Sensor | WDR | Loop Recording
- 360 DEGREE PANORAMIC VIEW DESIGN - 360° Panoramic View design, achieve no dead angle monitoring of the whole car environment, easily view side collisions, disputes in the car, making the evidence more comprehensive and security is guaranteed.
- 3" IPS TOUCH SCREEN & AUTO BACK-UP CAMERA & REAL-TIME REVERSING IMAGE - The dash cam screen will automatically switch to the reversing image when the reverse gear is engaged. With a 3" IPS touch screen, shows the rear environment and trigger guide-line for safe parking.
- DUAL-CHANNEL RECORD FRONT CABIN AND REAR - The front camera builts in super wide-angle fisheye lenses, which capture the road front and inside passenger simultaneously. Adjustable lenses can be up to the front, right, or left. With a waterproof backup camera, this dash cam can record the front cabin and rear simultaneously.
- LOOP RECORDING & ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION (G-SENSOR) - When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings. Supports UHS-I / Class 10 or higher MicroSD cards (up to 256GB). When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked video will be kept safe from being overwritten.
- DISCREET DESIGN & HIGH DEFINITION RECORDING - A well-hidden witness that captures all events encountered on the road. Front camera captures 1440x1440 video @ 30fps. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
Four Recording Mode
- Kingston Canvas Go! MicroSD (pictured above)
- Kingston Canvas React MicroSD
- SanDisk High Endurance MicroSD
NOTE: Please don’t use SanDisk Ultra cards with our cameras.
- Rexing V360 Dash Camera
- Full HD Rear Camera + Rear Camera cable (20ft)
- Car power connector (12ft) + USB computer cable
- 3M adhesive mount
- User manual
- Please format the SD card on your camera directly. Before you start using a new memory card, you must format the card within the camera using the format function.
- The built-in supercapacitor is just for emergency file backup, please always keep the dash cam plugged in.
- The car USB port may not support enough power for the dash cam, please use the car charger that comes with the dash cam, or Rexing hardwire kit (Sold separately).
- Firmware Updates: In order to meet your feedback, we are constantly improving our products through firmware updates.
|Dimensions||7.25 × 5.25 × 3.5 in|
1440 x 1440
Front + Rear
|Rear Camera Support||
|GPS Logger Support||
Up to 256GB MicroSD Card